Stir-Fried Ginger with Chicken
Kai pad King (stir-fried ginger with chicken) this stir-fry dish that is Chinese in origin. Ginger provides a spicy flavour to the dish. This is a simple fried food dish that is quick and easy to make and so is a fast-food lunchtime option for workers with little time to eat when topped with rice.
- Prepare all vegetables and chicken. Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, onions and some hard vegetables here like carrot and baby corn mix well.
- Add Chicken, ginger and mushroom mix well.
- Now you start to add all the sauces - first soy sauce and dark soy sauce mix well. Then add some sugar, oyster sauce and a little bit of water keep stirring until chicken cooked. Taste some. If you like more taste add more seasoning.
- When you taste and you like it add last vegetables stir for a little bit then turn off the gas ready to saver.
● 50g shredded ginger
● 80g sliced shallot or onion
● 50g mushroom
● 15g long onion, cut into pieces
● 5g of garlic cloves
● Carrot cut and baby corn or other vegetables
● Few chillies or red pepper
● Oil for stir-frying
● Soy sauce for seasoning
● Oyster sauce
● black pepper
● Dark soy sauce